NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Our campaigns are open only to those who reside in or travel to the Fresno Metropolitan area (any physical prizes will not be shipped to winners, they must be picked up in the store.)
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully
unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the
eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Premier Bride Central Valley as
final and binding as it relates to the content of any Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting [Start Date in Contest Post] on and ending [End
Date listed on contest post]. All online entries must be received by [End Date listed in individual contest posts].
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by any of the methods listed in issuing campaign post or by email to [email@example.com]. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as
specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules
or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Premier Bride Central Valley.
You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Premier Bride Central Valley.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive [contest prize indicated in original campaign post]. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of
the prize shall be solely determined by Premier Bride Central Valley. No cash or other prize substitution
shall be permitted except at Premier Bride Central Valley’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Premier Bride Central Valley to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further
compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at random under the supervision of Premier Bride Central Valley. Winner will be notified by Posting to original contest page or by email within 24 hours following selection of Winner. Premier Bride Central Valley shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and
release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by
Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all
federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Premier Bride Central Valley’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You
understand and agree that Premier Bride Central Valley, anyone acting on behalf of Premier Bride Central Valley, and Premier Bride Central Valley licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by
law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter
developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait,
picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information
for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes.
without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
When applicable: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your
entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or
intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another,
You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Premier Bride Central Valley. If the content of your entry is
claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third
party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall
indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Premier Bride Central Valley from and against any suit, proceeding,
claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Premier Bride Central Valley may incur, suffer, or be
required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s
9. Terms & Conditions: Premier Bride Central Valley reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human
intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Premier Bride Central Valley control, corrupt or affect the
administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Premier Bride Central Valley may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if
appropriate) the action taken by Premier Bride Central Valley. Premier Bride Central Valley reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process
or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Premier Bride Central Valley has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void
votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from
different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by
Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any
attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation
of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made,
Premier Bride Central Valley reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Premier Bride Central Valley
and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives,
agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury,
death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by
negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her
acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures
of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network,
hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of
any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any
part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of
the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America and the State of California WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of
participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be
resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this
Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively
before a court located in Fresno, CA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no
circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights
to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other
than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this
Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Premier Bride Central Valley.
14. By participating in the Campaign, You, the Contestant, are affirming that you have reviewed, accepted, and
agreed to all of the Official Rules